Friday, April 24, 2009

Summer time

This summer I will only have work and one class. I need to find something to occupy my time. I love learning about German soldiers on the eastern front so if anyone knows some good books or movies then let me know. I know we will get our moneys worth out of NetFlix but reading a good book is always nice. 
If I do not get any good suggestions then I will be playing ALOT...I mean ALOT of video games. So many video games Alison will take a bat to the XBOX 360. So give me some summer ideas on facebook or through my email. Summer is finally here!!!!

2 comments:

Curt Hostetler said...

I may have already told you about this one, but I really enjoyed 'Ghost Soldiers'. It's about American soldiers in POW camps and the Bataan death march. Not German soldiers, but the same war. I think you'd like it.

Jenni said...

I know this is late but there is a book I got for my kids called Truce about the Christmas Day truce of 1924 on the WEstern front. I think it is geared towards young adult, but is still a good read, I am sure there are more advanced accounts as well.