Thursday, April 9, 2009

NETFLIX


We are loving NETFLIX. So far 2 movies down and a lot more to go. This movie last night was awesome. Since I am going to be taken German I left the German language on and had English subtitles. The movie had some great parts when it came time to show factory to factory fighting and also a great scene of a thousand  soldiers trying to leave on a plane made for 50. Great movie and it makes me hate the Russian winters even more. Next up on the list....
Alison is watching NETFLIX online right now. So life is good. We can send the movie out on Monday and by Wednesday have a new one. We are enjoying it and suggest it to everyone. It saves a fortune in renting fees and we have gotten our moneys worth with in a week!

1 comment:

Curt Hostetler said...

You'll have to tell me how you like Wall-E. I've been meaning to watch it but hear that it's cute until they start trying to push some 'save the planet' agenda. I'll still watch it, but it bugs me when they try to do that with kids movies (Happy Feet sucked).