Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Yesterday was Alison's birthday. For the most part she thought she was going to spend her birthday alone since she had class all day and I was playing basketball. (I was only playing basketball to help with her surprise party). At around 8:30pm she gave me a call when I was on my way home saying "I am lonely come home, it's my birthday I want you to be here." Little did she know I had a little something planned for her. At around 9pm I knocked on the door and she came to open it. There was Her friends and me yelling happy birthday. Britani got her an ice cream cake made of her favorite ice cream "Phish food", her friend Tricia brought some flowers for her, and I got her.....

A new Perfume she had been wanting. I also got her some lotion and NETFLIX. Most people feel I will be the benefactor of her presents.....movies and good smells! GOOD TIMES! So Alison got to have ice cream cake with her friends here and we spent the rest of the night goofing around. I love you Alison and thank you for being a great wife! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

KYoho said...

how nice!!! And, Alison has good taste....Phish Food is sooooooooooo yummy