Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Phone

Last night we saw Marley and Me....really cute movie. If you even have a hint of wanting a dog or having a baby then don't watch this movie. It is a great movie about the family. We enjoyed it and we are afraid we will lose the privilege of living next to grandpa since we will have a dog! If you have not seen it put it on your netflix list.


The time has come. I have a new phone! After tinkering with my mom's phone I decided to go with the one she has. So far I have not picked out my own cell phone. I just go with what other's have around me. The only person jealous of the new phone is Alison. Her phone looks like a fossil with my phone in the room. When i figure out my new phone number I will let you know. I think Andrew and my dad have the new phone number so ask them! ;)

No comments: