Friday, January 9, 2015

Gators win and Riley loves pictures

Gators got a much needed win over ECU in their bowl game. Muschamp is gone and the new coach is in. I am tired of seeing the offense go 3 and out so many times. We need to make it a goal to average at least 10 points a quarter. If we can do that then we will be unstoppable! Our defense is what won us the game. #GatorNation is ready for next season. Until then I will give updates on my NCAA FOOTBALL GAME!

]
Riley's new favorite thing is to take pictures with Alison's phone. But as we all know as parents. When kids use your things, they break them! I just want to start off by saying Sorry to my parents for all the things I broke and extra money I cost them. Being a parent gives me greater respect for all the things my parents did for us! Thanks! The kids broke Alison's phone so $60 later we got it fixed.

Went to Cici's Pizza for family night! We had a BOGO coupon! So for $7 we fed the whole family and I ate a whole buffalo chicken pizza! Good times. Having Pizza is our Friday family tradition!
Championship game this Monday! Who do you got? I am wanting Oregon to win but a little piece of me is okay with Ohio State winning. I know both offenses have been explosive but in championship games they usually take a backseat to the defense. Florida and Offense both had amazing offenses in 2008 but final score was 24-14. Auburn and Oregon in 2010 was suppose to be a 49-52 kind of score but ended up being 22-19. So we will just have to see how this game turns out. I am still hoping that Oregon changes their uniforms to have a little green or yellow in them instead of all white! Oregon you are better than that!


No comments: