Friday, December 26, 2008

Making Christmas!

CHRISTMAS TIME BABY!!!!!
I believe and I Received this Holiday. Alison came through with the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER! Last year I went over the limit we set of $100 by buying her the "Friends" DVD collection. So this year she evened the score with an Xbox 360...She Wins!!!! I remember Santa would never get me any video game things. I believe this is the best Santa! Now it is time to get rid of the old Game systems and start with the New. Mom and Dad GTA is a lot more violent and graphic on this system!
Working at the RESIDENCE INN give me a lot more time with everything so I think I will start doing a little more blogging, mainly for my mom and Carmen since I think they are the only ones who read it and on occasion Alison's dad takes a look at it!

No comments: