Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Joy
This is me enjoying my present! Santa was awesome this year!!! I got an XBOX 360 with Guitar Hero and Sonic Tennis. I am so excited for this gift that I already want Alison to enjoy it with me! We have ordered a pink controller for her to play some games with me!


Alison is openingvone of her many gifts. She already knew what some of her gifts were since she helped pick them out. I had to send her away while I bought them. Shopping with her is so much fun! Shopping together can be a great idea at times but other times it's just exhausting. Yeah for my Wife!!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

if you get xbox live let us know, and we can play some halo.... we have rockband on our list of things to get someday so if we ever get that, you can play that on xbox live too.