Friday, December 26, 2008

All American Rejects


ALL-AMERICAN-REJECTS

We went to see the All-American Rejects in Orlando and this picture lives up to the "a picture is worth a thousand words". When we got to the concert Alison went to the bathroom while I waited outside. As I was waiting someone started banging on the door that leads outside. I didn't go and open it in fear that it was someone sneaking in and didn't want to get kicked out for letting them in! A few seconds later Security goes and opens the door and here come the Lead Singer of the band. I talked with him for a few moments and then he left. I wanted Alison to meet him and a picture so I rushed into the Girl's Restroom and grabbed her out of there. None of the other girls minded that I was in there. So once Alison and me met up with the lead singer we tried taking a picture. Alison's camera ended up failing and being on "low-battery" so we couldn't take the picture to document our "groupie" moment! The lead singer was about to go back stage and the girl you see picture on the right did not want to miss this opportunity to take a picture! So she volunteered her Camera and jumped in the photo with us!

My Grandpa thinks the name of this band is hilarious. When we told him we went to see this band he started non-stop laughing and said "you actually paid to see that band?"...then he replied "they are rejects...hahaha."! It is still so funny to think about grandpa laughing about the band! Look past the name of the band and you will find some really good music that is wholesome for all ages.



No comments: