Thursday, April 24, 2008

Summer Wedding

Summer Wedding and stuff...

So this "B" represent that school is over and I got a B for my final Grade. All done and finished on a high note. Things will get alot harder now with my history classes and other things I need to get done before graduating. Slowly but Surely I will get done with school.



Now that school is out it's time to do the hard stuff. This book will be my guide to everything. Not really but It would have helped after seeing all the crap Alison and other girls go through for putting together a wedding. Being Mormon makes life alot easier for planning a wedding. Ceremony and reception hall are a set deal..thank you tithing! All our invitations are out and if I missed anyone...I am sorry and I will get you something in the mail later.


Last but not least this is a book I got Alison for her b-day. It is an awesome book and really makes you aware of everything you eat when you go out. Did you know that all of Chik-Fil-A's sandwich's are under 500 calories...no other fast food chain can match that. At Arby's it's more healthy to get a roast beef sandwich than the Caesar wrap. This book is full of cool pictures and facts about what to eat and where. It has EVERY fast food place and restaurant you can think of. It also goes over stuff at the grocery store and goes over what to eat on Holidays. This book is awesome and I give it 2 thumbs up. Look into it. Wal-mart has it the cheapest for only $13.87 ( found this out after i spent $15.98 for it at Target)! Hate to say it but Wal-mart will put everyone out of business soon enough...wish they sold Wal-mart Gas around here!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Great book recommedation. Every time I look at it, I am amazed at what I learn.
Hooray....school is out and the wedding is soooooo close!!!!