Sunday, April 13, 2008

Orange and Blue Spring Game

GATOR FOOTBALL

Just to give you an idea of how crazy we are about football down here we had a record crowd of 61,000 show up to watch the Orange and Blue Spring game which is nothing more than a glorified practice. Alison and I went with all of her friends and watched the show. Before the "game" started we got to see our friend, Gary Bryant, race against a football player. He made a valiant effort but did not win. He did get alot of cool NIKE gator football gear free. I did not have a chance to put sunscreen on so I got burned during the event. My friend Mike lives across the street from the stadium and sells parking. I was able to help him and make a quick $70 in 2 hours. Come fall games i will make about $200 in 2-3 hours. Nice little chunk of change for me! Go Gators!

No comments: