Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Texas trip

THE TEXAS TRIP

After much driving and talking we finally made it to her home at around 1am! We would have been there sooner but so many gas and bathroom breaks later! Once in Texas Alison took me to see the Texas A&M stadium! She must really love me to drive almost two hours just to see a football stadium!
Texas A&M stadium is not as "Holy" to me as THE SWAMP so i had no problem jumping on the field and taking a quick picture! Alison still doesn't have that Hostetler blood in her for sneaking into sports complexes or on fields but it will come to her!

Alison forgot to turn off on our side exit! So we ended up in Waco,Texas! Home of the Baylor Bears! It was really nice but still nothing like the swamp! So we spent this day soaking in some college football in Texas! I did a whole nice long blog but deleted it since it didn't turn out right! I will do more about my Texas trip on the things that matter most there....High school Football and BBQ!!

No comments: