Monday, June 11, 2007

Cleats


It was finally time to retire my old cleats and get a new pair! this is the new pair i have invested in to start running all over Bama and Andrew. I ran for 3 Touchdowns, 3 Interceptions (2 returned for TD's, and threw about 8 TD's! We have high scoring games! Hopefully this blog will please the natives! As for spelling...BLAH! The cleats are white so i will have to use a toothbrush on them to keep them clean! When i was in seminary i had my mom buy cleats for me for memorizing the WHOLE joseph smith story! those cleats last from 1999 all the way to 2007....best cleats ever! Everything else is life is good and i think i got the idea of how to blog...we will find out if this works....EVERYONE I AM GOLDEN! By the way....Cleats were kind of exspensive...so i bought some Under Armor....Alison has a picture....I look ripped!

1 comment: