Thursday, June 14, 2007

2-months



So 2 months is in the books for Alison and me. Every month we celebrate our anniversary or whatever you call it! So it was her turn and it was a huge surprise! She took me to "Fun Works"! Before the date even started she was off to a hot start because she "stole" mom's recipe from her blog for chocolate chip pumpkin cookies and made me a batch! Best way to win me over is threw my stomach! Then for dinner we went to a cute Italian restaurant which was nice and had an enjoyable meal! Thinking the evening was over she surprised me and we had some fun at "Fun Works"! We first did batting cages which was fun! Then the competition set in and we did the Go-Karts. she got a head start and i couldn't pass her no matter how hard i tried! the worker that was there saw the competition that was going on and intervened when asked and with a remote slowed her car down enough for me to come bump her and try to pass! She then yelled at him when she found out what was going on and sped away. I tried not to end the night on a bad note so we did putt putt golf but that didn't go so well for me! Lets just say my mind was focusing on other things at the time! She got a hole in one and i got an 8 on a hole and that was the end of me! I pray she lost the score card! So overall it was a great anniversary celebration! I love her and she makes me happy! I always said any girl i date for more than 2 months would be the one i marry and we are past 2 months so stay tuned! ;)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I will definitely stay tuned..... Happy Anniversary

Emilyah said...

That was fun to read though I'm having a difficult time comprehending the fact that Jeff wrote it (and said the word "cute") :). I'll certainly stay tuned because as long as I've known you, you never sounded like this about a girl! Seems like you got yourself an awesome girl, good work Jeff!

Curt Hostetler said...

Thanks a lot...reading this made Carmen want to go mini golfing. We went and I started off with a hole in one, and that was just the intro to me handing her a severe beating. It was sweet.