Sunday, May 25, 2008

Temple


Less than 3 weeks away. We are so happy and excited! It is a very fun and stressful process planning a wedding. I am glad that I will only go through this once. Today we finished up our interview with the stake president and he gave us some good SHORT advice. He told Alison that when I proposed to her that I paid her the biggest compliment she will ever receive in her life. He also told me that when he interviewed her that he could tell she was special and I was a very lucky man. I have known from day one that I am a lucky man. Every time I see her smile I get all excited that she is the one I get to spend eternity with. Let the countdown begin! (Alison started the countdown forever ago)

2 comments:

Steph said...

You're almost there! Yay! I'm sure you're super excited. Congrats again!!!
(btw- got the announcement, super cute)

Cathi said...

Happy Wedding Day Jeff and Alison!!