Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Utah here we come


Headed to Utah

This week Alison and I prepare to go to Utah for conference. This will be her first time going to Utah and conference. With all the traveling her family has done she would have at least passed through Utah. We will meet up with new friends and fiances and catch up good times. Also I will take Alison to my missionary reunion. Introduce her to a few good friends and then leave. Alison is mostly just worried with all the snow she is about to see since she has no warm clothes. It will work out fine! She will also use this time to look at wedding dresses and other wedding stuff since there is a plethora of wedding supplies in Utah.

The other thing Alison and I have been up to is Apartment hunting. We won't be married for almost a year but we are starting to eye places to live. We are trying to get an idea of cost,size, location, etc.. for when it comes time to find a place to live. It is exciting but another challenge that I will wait to conquer around spring time.

So the Utah trip is the big thing and apartment hunting is another thing. School has been good! I have learned (FINALLY) that you need to read on your own outside of class to understand the material and not wait for the teacher to assign it to you. Yeah, after 12+ years of schooling I finally understand. Better late than never!

No comments: