Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween


Halloween
So during the past month or two we started watching a show called "Rock of Love" and after one episode we were hooked! We at first thought we were the only ones who watched it but come to find out there is a bunch a other people who were hooked on the show! The show is Bret Michaels picking amongst all these girls (groupies) to be his girlfriend so we decided to be Bret and the winner (Jess) for the Halloween dance!

So here is one picture of Alison and me dressed up compared to the two we were suppose to look like! I even wore eye liner like he does in the show! Ah, Party Like a Rock Star!

Bret and his girlfriend Jess... I heard they already broke up so i guess that is the life of a rock star and being a rock star's girlfriend!

This is Bama and me posing! He was Mike Vick and was dragging around a little dog by a noose the whole time! It was so funny! Do i look good with long hair!

Party Like A Rock Star!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I will be able to say those stars are my kids....