Monday, March 30, 2009

FREE FOOD


The other day my boss gave me a coupon for a free ARBY's sandwich coupon. He told me he got it through email. This got me thinking about what other free coupons are out there. I most recently had a birthday and got a Free Smoothie coupon and enjoyed using it 3 times. So Alison and I went to all of our favorite food places and signed up for their email list and the next day our inbox was filled with free coupons! The Best one is MOE's. They gave me a free entree coupon for my birthday ($6-8 value) and also gave me a Free cup of Queso Coupon ($5 value)! So we planned on not eating out anymore but with free food galore...why not? I suggest if you want to eat out and not spend alot or any money at all...then sign up for email lists. Great way to save money and eat out! Subway is also a good one...for signing up for their email you get a FREE 6-inch sub with purchase of a drink! so Go for it and sign up for emails!

No comments: