Friday, July 20, 2007

sun screen

This post is in honor of Sunscreen! this has been my new favorite one to use! Alison bought it for me as a joke but i used it anyways since getting sun poison is not fun at all! I have not been burned since using it and am happy with my "not tan" body! The beach is to far away and the pool just isn't as fun as the beach! I remember sitting in the shower for hours on end once sun poisoning struck! After that experience i vowed to always use sunscreen! I also noticed how expensive Sunscreen is now having to buy it for myself and not have a million bottles to choose from in Mom's bathroom! Writing this blog makes me want to go to the beach now! maybe tomorrow after flag football!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I am so thankful you use sunscreen! The one you posted is my favorite for the girls

Jenni said...

I should check your blog more often, you are hilarious, Jeffrey. I especially liked the one about your first day of school, so sad your mom wasn't there to take pics and pack your lunch for you. Did you find your way o.k.? Well, congratulations on UF and A BIG CONGRATS on the engagement! Thanks for the call. I don't have your number or e-mail address, so you'll have to get me hooked up.